Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yawn, stretch

So when push comes to shove, (or as John's boss likes to say, "when it comes to push and shove) and it's time to pack like a mad woman, guess what I want to do.
That's right. Nap. Haven't actually had one, but that's all I really care to do.
We are very fortunate to have friends in the neighborhood who recently made a move and gave us all their boxes. This means when I get home from work each day it's time to pack. However, my mind can think of nothing but sleep.
Most likely because i don't feel like I will be getting any next week.Monday is a night shift. Fine. Thursday during the day we will likely close on the house, then it's another night shift immediately afterwards. Then Friday, we move. So, no resting in our cozy bed post call. It will be being loaded on a truck.
Sleep.... Where art thou, sleep?
Zzzzz.

No comments: