Friday, January 25, 2008

Check and double check

This week has been a bit crazy. We had in our home some pink eye (check),a sliced open finger (check), a broken sewage pipe at the kids school(check) followed by two vomiting children (check, check). All on separate days. While one of my three coveted weeks off was completely shot by this, I figure pretty much everything that could happen to keep me home has now officially happened. So I'm thinking I should be good for the rest of the school year.

I start work in about a week. While it's a little bit nerve racking I am very excited to get started. Things are getting all lined up. I have my ID's- one for the hospital, one for the school. I have a pager number. I have an office. I have a schedule. I have my babysitters. All is well.

No comments: