Thursday, March 6, 2008

Puppy


Who knew dogs could get Cushings Disease? I suppose there is no reason they can't but honestly, to whom would this occur? In any event, that's what the Millie pup has. And mercifully for our bank account its the pituitary kind which means the treatment is affordable.
Millie has tried every conceivable form of manipulation to get out of entering the front doors of the doggie doctor. When John took her the other day she used the knee lock and butt drag technique.Yesterday, she gave me the same forlorn look over her shoulder which warranted her a 'get out of jail free' card from the pound to our little apartment in NYC 12 years ago. Sadly, for Millie, we are heartless and through the doors she went.
Still waiting on the letter from the BON. Still can't catch babies.
The days of my intended incredible orientation that had been so generously arranged for me are ticking way, not being used appropriately.
Sigh. Tomorrow is another day. I do love my job.

No comments: