Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day

Well, I had to work teaching a childbirth class on Mother's Day and John had a concert to sing as well, so we piece mealed Mother's Day weekend. It started on Friday evening with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates delivered to my front door.
They are such beautiful vibrant colors and are starting to open up nice and full, now. The next morning was breakfast in bed before piano lessons. French toast. Presents included cards and poems and plants. And Juno. I love that movie. It makes me pee from laughing. We had lunch out on Saturday which is always fun. Sunday John made dinner and cleaned up the whole mess. Now THAT is a big treat. The no cleaning deal on Mother's Day is key.

I am off today and therefore also refuse to clean, in favor of reflexology and a haircut. This means I am on call on Saturday. We'll see how that goes. I am sure my pager will go off at 3:00am with such emergent issues as constipation and round ligament pain. Maybe there will be a nice birth. Time will tell.

Chloe is to be in a talent show at school tomorrow. She's singing "Good Morning Baltimore" from Hairspray. I'll post it. It is certainly not to be missed.

Amelia was accepted in to The Roland Park Advanced Academics Middle School. She's a crackerjack. She'll be going.

It also looks like we are buying a house. More later on that.

No comments: